Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
The liver disease is one of the hottest areas of drug development. Here are some upcoming catalysts to look out for.
After agency tightened bioequivalence testing recommendations for tacrolimus products post approval, studies found Accord’s generic version of Prograf may deliver higher concentrations, leading agency to downgrade its therapeutic equivalence rating. No problems were found with five other tacrolimus ANDAs.
Genentech is broadening its stake in the protein degradation field, following BMS and Merck & Co into molecular glue drugs.
In this week's podcast edition of Five Must-Know Things: Biomarin’s next chapter; Amgen’s obesity plans; Daiichi’s new ADC data; Acelyrin hit by clinical failure; and Skyrizi beats Stelara in Crohn’s.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.